We’re treating ourselves today! This simple, healthy and beautiful pomegranate facial and body scrub will leave your skin saying a big THANK YOU!
Pomegranates are well known antioxidants and anti-inflammatories and are linked to reducing fine lines and wrinkles and overall slowing down the aging process.
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbs extra virgin coconut oil
- Cut open the pomegranate fruit
- Pick the seeds off in a bowl of water with the fruit submerged to prevent splattering
- The seeds will sink and the white flesh will float for easy separation
- Pour seeds into a clean bowl and crush with a wooden spoon
- You can strain the seeds and simply use the pomegranate juice (I left the seeds in for extra exfoliation)
- Add sugar and coconut oil and stir
- Add more sugar for a thicker scrub
This all-natural scrub not only feels great but is good enough to eat:)
Off you go and exfoliate! Happy Sunday!