This Friday’s review brings you the Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit! Who doesn’t want those long, voluminous eyelashes?! Let’s put this kit to the test.
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit can be purchased through Amazon at the cost of approx. CAD$16, or at your local drug store for about $22.
In comparison to other fiber lash mascaras (see article from Marie Claire: Best Fiber Mascaras), the cost is quite reasonable.
The kit contains mascara and extensions. The extensions are just tiny little fibers that attach themselves to the wet mascara, thus creating a more dramatic, full, thick look.
- Put on mascara
- Brush on extensions while mascara is still wet
- Reapply mascara to seal and set extensions
- Brush on extensions again
- Follow with another coat of mascara
So basically…mascara, extensions, mascara, extensions, mascara
Takes about 2 minutes, no biggie!
DOES IT WORK?
The product promises an ‘experience of a total lash transformation’ and 24 hour wear.
Before and After:
Yes, the product delivers the lash transformation. No doubt. Lashes are longer, fuller, thicker.
And, it does stay on – no issues.
- Greatly extends lashes, adding rich volume and length
- Hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, dermatologist approved, ophthalmologist tested, fragrance free, safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens wearers
- A bit messy to put on – fibers fall on the face (however, very easy to clean)
- Somewhat clumpy – definitely NOT the same as your regular beautiful eye lash extensions!!
I would continue using this product as it does have potential – perhaps needs a bit of practice on my part! For now, it does not have me FULLY sold.
4 hearts out of 5 for Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit