From weight loss to reducing cholesterol and improving symptoms of diabetes, most of us know about the many benefits of adding apple cider vinegar to your diet.
BUT, did you know using ACV in your beauty routine is just as effective?
Always dilute apple cider vinegar when using internally or externally. For yor skin, try 1 part apple cider vinegar to two parts water. If you have sensitive skin, I suggest doing a test on your wrist before use, and simply adding more water if needed. Use a cotton pad or ball to apply to face.
5 Reasons to Use Apple Cider Vinegar in Your Beauty Routine:
- It removes oil from skin and normalizes skin’s pH levels. Apple cider vinegar will bring your skin back to balance and prevent it from becoming too oily or too dry.
- It fights wrinkles. Yes! Apple cider vinegar can help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It fights blemishes. Apple cider vinegar is antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral and can destroy bacteria and keep it at bay!
- It removes toxins from your skin. Apple cider vinegar effectively removes toxins, leaving your skin refreshed, youthful and glowing.
- It tightens pores. Apple cider vinegar will naturally tighten your skin and shrink large pores.
There are many more ways of using apple cider vinegar – it truly is a natural miracle cure!
What makes apple cider vinegar so effective?
Apple cider vinegar is made from organic apples and goes through a double fermentation process. The fermented drink posesses enzymes and nutrients imperative for our health including calcium, potassium, pectin, acetic acid and malic acid.
When using apple cider vinegar, make sure you use ORGANIC, RAW, UNFILTERED vinegar, containing ‘MOTHER’. It is believed that the ‘mother’ is responsible for most of the health benefits in apple cider vinegar, as it is contains proteins, enzymes and friendly bacteria.
Off you go to make yourself even MORE beautiful!