Looking for some yummy goodness but don’t want to compromise your healthy eating habits? Do I have a recipe for you, my friends!
A Sweet Potato Banana Smoothie will give you the flavour of grandma’s homemade pie, and the health benefits of a nutritious meal! Yes, you can have this smoothie as a dessert OR breakfast!
- 1 medium size sweet potato
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Roast sweet potato (or simply peel, cut into small pieces and boil!) and cool off
- Combine all ingredients in a blender
- Blend on high
- Garnish with cinammon and serve chilled
- For a dessert option – top with homemade whipped cream! 🙂
This beautiful smoothie will provide you with well needed fiber, vitamins A, C and E, manganese, potassium and magnesium. It will boost your immune system, assist the function of your digestive system and protect your body from disease!
So many benefits AND fantastic taste! You just can’t go wrong with this one!
Cheers to YOUR health!