I saw the Desert Essence Coconut Hand and Body Lotion at my local natural market, and I thought it smelled delicious and promised exactly what I look for in a lotion: soft, sensuous and nourished skin. So I’m putting this product to the test!
Amazon offers a 237 ml /8 oz bottle of the product for about CAD $13 (comparable to the local market price). The price is on a higher end for a bottle of this size, when compared to regular, non-organic/natural products.
The Desert Essence Coconut Hand and Body Lotion is a rich, nourishing lotion, but not too-thick. It applies smoothly and absorbs easily.
DOES IT WORK?
Yes, the product gives an instant effect of smooth, hydrated skin. My skin felt instantly nourished!
- 100% vegan/wheat & gluten-free
- Cruelty free and biodegradable formula
- No parabens, phthalates, artificial colours, silicones or petroleum-based ingredients
- Strong coconut scent (I do love it, but it’s not for everyone!)
- The small bottle will not last long with continued use
I do absolutely love this product. I recommend it to anyone looking for a natural lotion. But beware if you have scent sensitivity!
4.5 hearts out of 5 for Desert Essence Coconut Hand and Body Lotion
This post can contain affiliate links. Please check the disclosure page.
When you purchase products through my affiliate links, you help to support my blog at no cost to you!