This time of the year is perfect to make a fresh Herb Garden Green Juice! Whether you have your own herb garden, or can get beautiful herbs from a local farmer, you absolutely must make this pure goodness juice! Not only is it super refreshing but it’s super good for you! Your body will be so thankful!
- 1 small bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 1 small bunch mint
- 1 small bunch basil
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 cup coconut water
- To get the most juice from the herbs, alternate between herbs, apple, lemon and coconut water when pushing ingredients through the juicer
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Why use herbs in your juice?
- Adds a refreshing and oh-so-invigorating flavour!
- Full of antioxidants, essential oils, potassium, calcium, iron, manganese and magnesium, and dietary fiber
- Assists in controlling blood cholesterol and blood pressure
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Filled with antioxidants, iron, magnesium, vitamins A and K
- Assists body to get rid of toxins
- Natural stimulant
- Contains anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory nutrients
- Rich in chlorophyll, vitamins A, B, C, and K, folate and iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium
- Improves digestion
- Helps maintain bone health and a strong immune system
- Highly fragrant – rich in essential oils
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
- Filled with antioxidants
- Rich in vitamins K, C, magnesium, iron, potassium, and calcium
With the added benefits of APPLES (rich in antioxidants, flavanoids, and dietary fiber!) and LEMONS (filled with Vitamin C – a powerful antioxidant!) and the hydrating power of COCONUT WATER – this Herb Garden Green Juice will surely help to keep you strong and healthy!
Cheers to YOUR health!
Other GREEN recipes you may love: