Pomegranates have been named SUPERFOODS and for a good reason! They are among the world’s healthiest fruits! Let’s make some pomegranate juice today to make YOU feel powerful!
- 2 ripe pomegranates (hint: a ripe pomegranate feels heavy for its size!)
- 1 lemon
- Few leaves of mint
- De-seed the pomegranates (I use this handy tool and LOVE it. You can get it here or click on the pic below!)
- Peel lemon and cut into pieces
- Push all ingredients through juicer (try to alternate between seeds, lemon and mint)
- Serve (add ice if desired)
Health Benefits of Pomegranates
- Pomegranates are filled with protein, vitamins C and K, folate and potassium
- They are truly the key to your heart – pomegranates have potent anti-inflammatory properties which protect you from heart disease
- Pomegranates contain punicalagins – powerful antioxidants (about 3 times antioxidant activity of green tea!)
- Pomegranates contain anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties, which can prevent infections
- Improve your memory! Pomegranates have been linked to better memory and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease
Drink your Powerful Pomegranate Juice today to feel healthier in body and mind!
Cheers to YOUR health!
More Pomegranates! Learn about my Pomegranate Facial and Body Scrub!
This post can contain affiliate links. Please check the disclosure page.
When you purchase products through my affiliate links, you help to support my blog at no cost to you!