I must be a big kid (at least at heart) because I do LOVE an occasional glass of chocolate milk;) And on a hot day, what better than a nice cold glass of the chocolate stuff! My kids are split on chocolate milk – Dominick loves it, Daniel – not so much. So I make enough for two, and my little guy is happily drinking his white milk:)
- 1.5 cups milk (any milk of your preference)
- 1 tbsp dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- Add all to a blender
- Blend for at least 35 seconds
- Garnish with a dash of cocoa and serve
- E-N-J-O-Y !
Mmm, enjoy this rich, frothy and delicious comfort drink and feel good today:) You can also feel good about the ingredients you are using!
Have a happy day!
You may also like: